Explore ways to use Aquifer to develop a range of clinical skills, from presenting patients to writing SOAP notes, managing handoffs to preparing for physical exams.
Our expert educators will share how they have successfully implemented Aquifer cases using a range of teaching methods to enhance communication skills and build confidence and clinical reasoning skills in students. This session will discuss a range of strategies to easily build out assignments and provide feedback centered around the shared knowledge of an Aquifer case.
This webinar is ideal for faculty, deans, program directors, and any medical or health professions staff who are looking for new ways to leverage Aquifer to support their students.
Table of Contents:
- 0:00 – Introduction and logistical notes
- 2:49 – How Aquifer helps
- 8:54 – Using Aquifer cases for reinforcement of clinical reasoning skills
- 17:11 – Using Aquifer for individualized remediation
- 25:14 – Using Aquifer to standardize student experience
- 32:13 – Enhancing SOAP note skills with Aquifer
- 37:45 – Q&A