Educator-to-educator Support for Faculty
Connect with an experienced medical educator to discuss your questions and learn best-practices. We want to be sure that you are able to make the most of your Aquifer access.
We’re excited to offer you a personalized academic-focused session with an experienced medical educator who actively uses Aquifer in a variety of learning environments, with different levels of learners.
Peer consultations can cover a range of teaching and curricular suggestions and guidance. Each call will be customized to your specific needs, with the goal of getting you quickly up-to-speed and making the most of your subscription.
Curricular Integration & Online Learning
- How can I use Aquifer formative assessment, cases, and Integrated Illness Scripts to develop Master Adaptive Learners?
- How can I be sure my students are seeing the types of patients they need?
- What strategies can I use to help students develop clinical reasoning skills?
- What do programs that are effectively using Aquifer do?
- What are some quick ways to get started with Integrated Illness Scripts?
Different Learners & Environments
Aquifer is designed for students during their clinical rotations but can be used in a variety of ways:
- Building electives
- Providing clinical relevance to pre-clinical students
- Challenging advanced students on special topics
- Designing a fourth-year or residency bootcamp
Key Features for Educators
- Calibrate formative assessment (FM, IM, Peds, and Radiology)
- Integrated Illness Scripts
- Track student work
- Provide feedback by reviewing student summary statements
- Explore the ready-to-use teaching tools included with some courses
- Searchable content library and quick access to case details
Our Team of Educators
You will be talking to experienced medical educators who actively use the Aquifer materials in a variety of ways, with experiences that apply to a range of disciplines and levels of learners. Everyone you will be talking to is a faculty member at medical schools around North America and part of the Aquifer Educators Consortium.
Schedule a Peer Consult
Please fill out the form below and Aquifer will contact you to schedule a peer consultation. Your responses will help the medical educator focus the consult to fit your specific needs.
Any questions or issues, please email email@example.com.