When you use Aquifer, you get more than just our cases. In addition to our unmatched course content, Aquifer provides valuable tools, features, and services for learners, faculty, and administrators. There’s a reason that over 13 million cases have been completed since our founding in 2006. Learn more about the unique learning tools and non-profit community Aquifer provides with each subscription.
Included with Your Subscription:
See for Yourself
Aquifer provides a free demo case for each of our subscription-based courses, and free access to our interdisciplinary courses on key topics. Viewing our demo cases is a great way to get a taste of the student experience in each course.
If you would like a more in-depth exploration of Aquifer’s content and administrative features, please contact us to request a trial subscription.
To explore WISE-MD (Surgery) and WISE-OnCall (Readiness for Practice), please contact WISE:
In addition to our subscription-based courses, Aquifer also provides free courses on key topics, available at no charge to all teachers and learners:
- High Value Care
- Diagnostic Excellence
- Oral Presentation Skills
- Medical Home
Subscription & Access Options
- Purchase & Access Information
- Each individual subscription creates an account for separate student access paid via credit card. Credit/debit card information is not saved.
- Subscriptions may be purchased by students, or by institutions that will provide access to students. Note: Administrators must have student email addresses in order to purchase on their behalf.
- Faculty may purchase student access if they wish to access content.
- Individual subscriptions to WISE-MD (Surgery) and WISE-On Call (Readiness for Practice) must be arranged separately via [email protected].
- Reporting Notes
- Cohort reporting is not available with individual subscriptions.
- Students can export their individual reports. Faculty could require student work to be exported and submitted for review.