Aquifer courses are available through several subscription options:
Institutional – Individual – Continuing Education
Aquifer is a unique 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to advancing healthcare education through innovative technology. Your subscription dollars are an investment in our mission. Aquifer is constantly developing new—and updating existing—educational technologies and course content. We’re committed to keeping our organization—and our learners and educators—at the forefront of healthcare education.
Institutional subscriptions offer easy-to-manage yearly course access for your entire program and are by far our most popular subscription option.
With your paid institutional subscription, your program will gain access to:
- Aquifer’s unmatched course content, written by educators, for educators to match national curriculum standards. Aquifer’s cases are evidence-based, peer-reviewed, and continuously updated by the Aquifer Consortium of leaders in healthcare education. Learn more about the Case Experience.
- Validated, summative online exams with dedicated live-exam support complementing Aquifer Pediatrics, Aquifer Family Medicine, Aquifer Internal Medicine, and Aquifer Radiology subscriptions.
- Integration of our free cross-disciplinary courses on key health care topics through Aqueduct, with full reporting and administrative capabilities. Use these courses as full courses, or add individual cases to a custom course, combined with your subscription-based content.
- Educator resources and tools to help subscribers make the most of our courses.
Read our complete Subscriber Agreement or download a pdf version.
For more information on our pricing tiers and institutional bundling discounts:
Request a Quote for Your Program
Individuals may purchase individual subscriptions to Aquifer courses online via credit card. Individual subscriptions provide one-year access to the same outstanding Aquifer course content as our institutional subscribers receive.
Individual who would like to access Aquifer’s free cross-disciplinary courses may register through the course specific page.
Please note that administrative reporting and online exams are not available with individual subscriptions.
Individuals: Subscribe Now
WISE-MD (Surgery) and WISE-OnCall (Readiness for Practice) are distributed by Aquifer on behalf of New York University. For information on purchasing an individual subscription. Please contact Dawn Bornheimer at NYU for pricing.
Continuing Education Subscriptions
Aquifer Addiction modules are available with continuing education credit.
- 1.0 CE credit hour for each module
- Credits issued by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine
- 12 modules consist of virtual patient cases and videos
- Each module takes approximately 1 hour to complete
- Available for individual purchase via credit card
- Access available immediately after purchase
Continuing Education credits for Aquifer Addiction Modules are issued through the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine which is approved as a sponsor of continuing education by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
CE MOdule Details & Pricing
Free Interdisciplinary Courses
Aquifer offers five free courses on key healthcare topics as a service to advance health professions education. The following courses are available to anyone at no charge, following a short registration process:
Note: Institutional subscribers can access the free courses through their existing subscription, and may integrate cases from these courses with their subscribed content through Aqueduct’s custom course functionality.
Access Free Courses