At the Start of the Academic Year
- Complete our Aquifer Annual Exam Survey so we can be prepared and identify any challenges long before you need to administer the exam.
- Secure a computer lab/testing room for each exam being administered.
- Arrange for proctor(s) to monitor each exam. There should be one proctor for every 20-25 students, and at least one proctor in each examination room. Make sure each proctor understands his/her responsibilities and has access to the tools needed (see below).
- Schedule technical support to be on call while each exam is taking place and make sure they are aware of their responsibilities (see below).
- Ensure that all technology is tested in advance of administering each exam.
When planning to administer exams, please allow the following time:
- Aquifer Pediatrics: 2.5 Hours
- Aquifer Family Medicine: 3 Hours
- Aquifer Internal Medicine Key Features Exam: 75 Minutes
- Aquifer Radiology: 2 Hours
In addition, you may wish to plan on an additional 15-20 minutes to allow for orientation and other logistical items.