Get up to speed on Integrated Illness Scripts (IIS) and find out how easy it is to start using them in your course or program. Whether you’re a clerkship director, clinical faculty, or basic science educator, Integrated Illness Scripts can help your students make key connections between basic science and clinical knowledge, driving a deeper understanding and improving clinical decision-making skills.
This session will include:
- Overview of the learning theory behind IIS
- Anatomy of an Integrated Illness Script
- Feature overview in our learning platform
- Teaching strategies and easy ways to use IIS in your course or program
- Q&A panel with our team of expert educators
This session will be valuable for anyone who is new to Integrated Illness Scripts or wants to explore ways to integrate them into a course or clerkship, including Deans or Program Directors Clinical or basic science faculty in any discipline Coordinators and staff
This presentation is approximately 30 minutes with a 20 minute Q&A session. This webinar is open to all but will be most useful for faculty with current access to Integrated Illness Scripts through other Aquifer Curricular Partner programs.
Table of Contents:
- 0:00 – Welcome
- 4:22 – Introduction to Integrated Illness Scripts
- 8:28 – About Cognitive Integration
- 12:45 – What are Integrated Illness Scripts?
- 15:48 – Live Integrated Illness Script Tour in Aqueduct
- 24:39 – Using Integrated Illness Scripts
- 36:30 – Q&A