Join our panel of medical educators and a medical student from the Aquifer High Value Care course board as they describe Aquifer’s freely-available cases and educator resources, and discuss practical tips and strategies to teach about high-value care across your curriculum.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the Aquifer High Value Care Course
- Review of ready-made ancillary educator resources
- Examples from expert faculty on how they use the Aquifer cases for teaching high value care
- Student perspective on learning about high value care using the cases
This session is open to anyone, and is ideal for educators looking to expand their coverage on high value care across the span of medical, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner training.
- Jimmy Beck, MD, MED (Assistant Professor, University of Washington – Seattle Children’s Hospital)
- Heather Harrell, MD, FACP (Professor of Medicine and Associate Dean of Medical Education, University of Florida)
- Amit Pahwa, MD (Director, Internal Medicine Sub-internship, Associate Professor of Medicine & Pediatrics, Johns Hopkins University)
- Haritha Pavuluri (Medical Student, University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville)