Financial Support Available for Full Course Library Subscriptions
We are pleased to announce the creation of the Aquifer Curricular Partner Programs for the 2021-2022 subscription year (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022). In recognition of the extraordinary challenges that medical and healthcare education programs will continue to face in the coming year, Aquifer is continuing financial support for programs subscribing to our full library of courses.
As a non-profit organization, Aquifer is committed to supporting faculty and students and helping to provide broad access to our trusted content. The new Curricular Partner program continues the financial support we provided with the 2020-21 Full Course Library Grants in a simplified format. 183 medical and health professions programs are currently subscribing to Aquifer’s Full Course Library. Our partners at WISE are also offering financial support to programs subscribing to their suite of courses, WISE-MD (Surgery) and WISE-OnCall (Readiness for Practice).
Aquifer Curricular Partners will receive:
- Access to all five Aquifer Signature Courses (Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Radiology) at a significantly reduced cost.
- Exclusive access to the initial set of Aquifer Sciences Integrated Illness Scripts, beginning in July 2021.
All Aquifer subscribing programs will continue to receive:
- Access to Exams for Your Subscribed Courses: Available for Aquifer Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Radiology.
- 23 Free Cases on Key Topics & Skills: Aquifer High Value Care, Diagnostic Excellence, Oral Presentation Skills, and Medical Home courses
- Educator Guides & Ready-to-Use Teaching Tools: Active learning classroom activities, flipped classroom workshops, quick case guides, & more
- Aqueduct Teaching & Learning Platform: Reporting, Searchable Case Library, Custom Course management, user management tools.
- Full Support Services: Peer Consultations, live custom training, educator-to-educator resources, tech support
As always, Aquifer will continue to offer single and multiple course subscriptions in addition to this subscription option. To support programs subscribing to 1-4 courses, we are holding our pricing steady for the next subscription year.
To Learn More:
If your program subscribes to Aquifer, please reach out to the main contact person for your subscription, the Aquifer Program Service Administrator, at your institution. If you have questions about your current subscription, please contact that individual. If you aren’t sure who to contact at your program, please submit a ticket to Aquifer Support.
If you aren’t sure if your program subscribes, please view our list of current subscribers.If your program does not currently subscribe to Aquifer and you would like more information or a quote, please visit our Subscribe page.