Care to share? Tell us your story.
INVITATION FOR EDUCATORS & STAFF:
Please share your Aquifer success stories and teaching strategies with our growing network of medical and health professions faculty and administrators.
Contribute to our webinar, blog, or podcast series.
- Sharing peer stories, expertise, and innovations in teaching strategies helps other educators advance their teaching.
- Webinars, blogs, and podcasts have a broad reach and excellent engagement through Aquifer’s community of interdisciplinary, interprofessional educators.
- Educators are consistently impressed with the quality of the information and grateful for the generosity of their peers in sharing.
- Participants receive a letter for their CV and recognition on the Aquifer website.
With Aquifer, your work will make a big impact on medical and health professions education. Over 70,000 students use Aquifer cases each year.
Our audience includes interdisciplinary faculty, administrators, and program leadership from 390 programs from across the U.S. and beyond, including:
- 97% of US medical schools
- 66% of osteopathic medical schools
- 100+ physician assistant programs
- A growing number of nurse practitioner, residency, and international programs
Opportunities & Estimated Time Commitment
It’s quick and easy to contribute to Aquifer’s well-supported educator-to-educator resources.
- Blog authors for Aquifer’s Teaching Perspectives & Pearls Blog: 2 hours
- Podcast guests for the new Aquifer Educator Connection Podcast: 2 hours
- Presenters for Aquifer Webinars: 3-4 hours
“Participating in Aquifer’s national webinar provided me with the opportunity to connect with my colleagues in various specialties nationally to discuss best practices in using Aquifer cases with our learners. The majority of the work was done by the amazing Aquifer staff. The webinar itself was fun, the participants enthusiastic, and it left me feeling energized about teaching during this overwhelming time.“
Mandi Sehgal, MD, Cleveland Clinic Weston
Any faculty, course or clerkship directors, program leaders, deans, coordinators, or staff who are actively using Aquifer–or have deep past experience using Aquifer–are encouraged to apply.
Apply to be an author, podcast guest, or webinar presenter by completing the short web form below, telling us about your experience with Aquifer. Our team will be in touch after your submission to confirm the status of your application and upcoming opportunities that fit with your expertise and interests.
Please contact Karey Waters, Aquifer Communications and Insights Manager, with any questions you may have about the process. We look forward to working with you to help support your peers and share your teaching innovations.
Note: You will receive an email confirmation when your application submits successfully. If you don’t receive an email confirmation, please resubmit using Google Chrome as your browser, or contact us.
Aquifer is a non-profit organization dedicated to delivering the best health care education through collaborative development and research into innovative, high-impact virtual teaching and learning methods. With 15 million virtual patient cases completed since its founding in 2006, Aquifer is the leader in developing clinical learning tools for health professions education.