Attending AAIM/CDIM 2023 Academic Internal Medicine Week in Austin, TX? Be sure to connect with us at our booth to get updates on our developing projects, catch up with your peers from the Aquifer Educator Consortium, and ensure you are making the most of your Aquifer subscription.
Join Us at Booth #219
Sunday, April 2nd
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Welcome reception from 5:00 to 6:30 PM
Monday, April 3rd
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Poster reception from 5:30 to 7:00 PM
Tuesday, April 4th
- 7:00 to 11:00 AM
We are looking forward to sharing updates on our work, including some exciting new learning tools and programs:
- Aquifer Calibrate
- Our new, innovative and evidence-based formative assessment system is designed to provide test-enhanced learning experiences that drive self-directed learning, identify students in need of coaching, and expose curricular gaps
- Just in time Learning on Key Interdisciplinary Topics
- New embedded curricular threads will weave key clinical excellence and basic science principles directly into Aquifer’s core cases, providing just-in-time learning for students and allowing programs to ensure coverage without adding faculty time.
- Clinical Excellence Course
- The Clinical Excellence course delivers focused, in-depth teaching on these important topics. The Case Sets expand upon our popular interdisciplinary cases with redesigned and updated content paired with new cases in palliative care and trauma-informed care.
- Including Palliative Care, Trauma Informed Care, Social Determinants of Health, Foundations of Telemedicine, Diagnostic Excellence, and High Value Care
- Neurology Course
- The 15 cases in the course will provide coverage of the clerkship guidelines endorsed by the American Academy of Neurology. Neurology is a key topic in all health professions education, and Aquifer is proud to grow our content library to better serve our programs, faculty and learners.
- Aquifer’s Curricular Partner Program
Take full advantage of the power of our complete content library at a deep discount, and the enhanced benefits and exclusive access to new teaching and learning tools.
Aquifer Internal Medicine Course Board
- Senior Director: Kirk Bronander, MD, University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
- Assessment Lead: Joseph Wayne, MD, Albany Medical College
- Curriculum Lead: Jennifer Wright, MD, University of Washington
- Teaching & Learning Lead: Shobhina Chheda, MD, MPH, University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
- Associate Editors for Aquifer Internal Medicine:
- Amy E. Blatt, MD, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Lisa Calvo, MD, University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
- Monica Edwards, MD, MPH, FACP, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Kendall Novoa-Takara, MD, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix