Join Dr. Andrew Olson, Senior Director of the Aquifer Diagnostic Excellence Consortium, as he discusses Aquifer’s freely-available Diagnostic Excellence cases and educator resources and shares practical tips and strategies to teach about diagnostic excellence across your curriculum.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the Aquifer Diagnostic Excellence Course
- Review of ready-made ancillary educator resources
- Examples of how the Aquifer cases are used for teaching diagnostic excellence
This session is open to anyone, and is ideal for educators looking to expand their coverage of diagnostic excellence across the span of medical, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner training.
Diagnostic Excellence Webinar Table of Contents
- 2:28 – About Aquifer
- 3:15 – Why is Diagnostic Excellence important?
- 6:20 – Overview of Diagnostic Excellence course
- 6:50 – Case examples
- 20:10 – Flipped Classroom activities
- 21:33 – Pre-clinical patient safety courses
- 22:12 – Traditional or Longitudinal Integrated Clerkships
- 24:32 – Q&A